ELFCA - Institut d'Enseignement de la Langue Française sur la Côte d'Azur
- 12 bright and spacious classrooms
- Video rooms and language laboratory
- Purpose-built air-conditioned premises in grounds of 4000 sqm
- Attractive Mediterranean garden and large terrace
- Self-service restaurant open for drinks or lunch at very reasonable prices
- "Internet corner" for students to surf on the web FREE OF CHARGE
- Boule ground for the traditional "pètanque"
- 3 table-tennis tables
- Social games, music instruments and bicycles
FRENCH LANGUAGE COURSES
Types of courses:
- General intensive courses
- Intensive-plus courses
- Individual courses
- Preparation courses for general French exams (DELF-1 and Alliance Française)
- Recognized test centre for the TEF
- CSN accreditation from the Swedish authorities
- Lessons are held Monday to Friday
- Between 8 and 12 students per class
- 6 to 10 different levels, from elementary to advanced
- No class for complete beginners
- Serious and well-structured programmes
- Wide range of different exercises
- Large variety of themes for the afternoon options
Living with a French family:
ELFCA is reputed to have the best homestays in France. If you choose this type of accommodation, you can be sure you will complete a full immersion in French life.
Renting a studio:
For those who want to live alone and cook for themselves, we have selected a number of furnished studios and apartments for rent.
Staying at a hotel:
Hotel prices are very reasonable in Hy'res and we will be pleased to help you choose the right hotel according to your needs, likes and dislikes.
Hyères is an ideal-sized town for a linguistic stay: with its 56 000 inhabitants, it is big enough to provide all the services and entertainments you would expect, yet small enough to have a soul and enable you to know all the best places and to meet local people easily.
However, one mustn't neglect Hyères tie to the sea, with 20 klms of sandy pollution-free beaches basking in the sun on both sides of a peninsula.
Nearly all sports can be practiced in Hyères, and all year round, due to the exceptional climatic conditions.
- Swimming and water sports
- Cycling and jogging
- Gymnastic, dancing, aerobic, body-building, yoga, steps, squash etc.
- Team sports or athletics
- And finally, la pètanque, this typical Provençal boule game, which one plays with friends on any type of ground and on any occasion